Modern Punk Forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Arctic Monkeys wants Girl aloud singer to join band!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ststeff
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1859
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Arctic Monkeys wants Girl aloud singer to join band!   Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:31 am

Arctic Monkeys have told NME.COM more about their much speculated collaboration with Girls Aloud - even offering singer Sarah Harding the chance to join the band.

The boys were quick to add to the original announcement they made at the Shockwaves NME Awards earlier this month (March 1).

Drummer Matt Helders enthused: "I've done the beat. Someone in Berlin said they'd heard the studio's been booked!"

However frontman Alex Turner joked the the link-up need not stop there, and Harding could take over from him in Arctic Monkeys

"I'm finding less and less to say," joked the singer, "I'm wilting as a frontman, right, so I'm thinking, third album, we'll just get Sarah Harding to front this band. I'll sing some of the old songs to keep the hardcore happy and then all the new tunes on the third album can just be her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ststeff.piczo.com

Arctic Monkeys wants Girl aloud singer to join band!
Page 1 of 1