Modern Punk Forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Cute Is What We Aim For Lose Bassist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ststeff
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1859
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Cute Is What We Aim For Lose Bassist   Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:23 pm

Cute Is What We Aim For's bassist Jack Marin has left the group. Marin addresses his departure on his Live Journal, which reads in part: "At first when I joined the band everything was great and everyone seemed happy. But shortly after, I started having some personal issues with another member. I've tried to just ignore the problems, but the truth is, I'm just not happy at all.

This is a decision that I've been debating for weeks. Even as I was getting ready to tell the guys, I was still wondering if I was making the right decision. But I've finally decided that it's in my best interest to leave this band as soon as possible. It's a matter of principle and to me, being in the band just isn't worth what I have to deal with.

In the past 6 months I've had some great experiences, met some amazing people and made many good friends. So, to anyone that has come out to a show, or anyone that has supported me, thank you."

(punkbands.com)

www.antisilent.tk
www.myspace.com/steffshapedsandwich
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ststeff.piczo.com

Cute Is What We Aim For Lose Bassist
Page 1 of 1