Antisilent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Punk Forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cute Is What We Aim For Lose Bassist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ststeff
Admin
Admin
ststeff

Male Number of posts : 1859
Registration date : 2006-11-22

Cute Is What We Aim For Lose Bassist Empty
PostSubject: Cute Is What We Aim For Lose Bassist   Cute Is What We Aim For Lose Bassist Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 1:23 pm

Cute Is What We Aim For's bassist Jack Marin has left the group. Marin addresses his departure on his Live Journal, which reads in part: "At first when I joined the band everything was great and everyone seemed happy. But shortly after, I started having some personal issues with another member. I've tried to just ignore the problems, but the truth is, I'm just not happy at all.

This is a decision that I've been debating for weeks. Even as I was getting ready to tell the guys, I was still wondering if I was making the right decision. But I've finally decided that it's in my best interest to leave this band as soon as possible. It's a matter of principle and to me, being in the band just isn't worth what I have to deal with.

In the past 6 months I've had some great experiences, met some amazing people and made many good friends. So, to anyone that has come out to a show, or anyone that has supported me, thank you."

(punkbands.com)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ststeff.piczo.com

Cute Is What We Aim For Lose Bassist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antisilent :: MISC :: All News-
Jump to: