Antisilent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Punk Forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lilly Allen flames Victoria Beckham

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ststeff
Admin
Admin
ststeff

Male Number of posts : 1859
Registration date : 2006-11-22

Lilly Allen flames Victoria Beckham Empty
PostSubject: Lilly Allen flames Victoria Beckham   Lilly Allen flames Victoria Beckham Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 7:15 am

Maybe not the MOST "rocky" news, but we were delighed to here that:
Lily Allen laid into former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham, slamming her for pressurising kids into wanting expensive products that they can't afford.

Allen made her comments about the wife of footballer David Beckham on the BBC discussion show 'This Week'.

She argued: "We are bombarded with fashion mags and gossip mags with rich pop stars and Victoria Beckhams with their new handbags and kids think that's the sort of life they should have."

The singer also admitted that despite chart success, she still is unable to afford a one-bedroom flat in her home city of London.

She explained, "I've been doing what I do for a few years now and I've been paid pretty well for it, but even I'm not in a position to buy a one-bedroom flat in the city I grew up in."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ststeff.piczo.com

Lilly Allen flames Victoria Beckham
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antisilent :: MISC :: All News-
Jump to: