Antisilent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Punk Forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chad channing's new band

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ststeff
Admin
Admin
ststeff

Male Number of posts : 1859
Registration date : 2006-11-22

Chad channing's new band Empty
PostSubject: Chad channing's new band   Chad channing's new band Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 11:06 am

Former Nirvana drummer Chad Channing has announced details of his new band, Before Cars.

Channing who drummed on Nirvana's 1989 debut 'Bleach', takes lead vocals and plays rhythm guitar with the band.

The outfit's debut single 'Old Chair' is available through Flotation Records, and is limited to 500 copies.

Channing said: "I am planning on recording more songs this spring with Jack Endino (who produced 'Bleach') and then we'll be able to put together a full CD to release.

"So just going to take things one day at a time and see what happens. I love making this music, and I'm really happy people love hearing it, too. It's the music I've always wanted to play."

Yeah it's in the news section.
But fuck I'm so hyped. Chad was awsome. He was really cool. I so wanna hear this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ststeff.piczo.com

Chad channing's new band
Page 1 of 1